Thursday, April 19, 2007



Dear Loves,

I've noticed within the past two months there has been this increase of middle eastern influence. When I was shooting photos in Morocco [beautiful sim] I noticed women dressing lavishly in brilliant textiles: including a picture of a woman in the mosque in Cordoba. Morocco is a beautiful place. It's allure displayed in the Hollywood classic "Casablanca"

I told Natalia of the Sl Natalia fame about the sim for, it's probably one of my favorites. Recently I decided to do photos there, however, I didn't like the way they came out. Probably the perfectionist in me. That doesn't stop me from showing them to my lovelies. The concept is strong, exotic, beautiful ladies.

Also my dears
Last call has a morrocan theme. Bloody brilliant!

Sincerly,
Azar Kazan





No comments: