Sunday, September 16, 2007

Last Call

Dear Bunnies,

If you haven't noticed there has not been an update for well over a month. I have decided to sell REVEAL. and work on smaller projects. Daniele Hesse is the new owner/cheif editor: all questions and comments can be directed to him. I truly loved working on it, i did. I loved taking photos and randomly deciding what made a good outfit.

I will write in reveal from time to time. But my role in it will be very limted. I plan on writing randomly here and there. My boyfriend and I might start a fashion blog and i might sell shapes at a friends place. I don't have time time [RL comes before SL] to continue such an endeavor.

So my loves *kiss kiss hug hug*

Sincerly,
Azar K.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

要像鐵鎚和釘子一樣,永遠向著定點努力。 ....................................................